Saturday, August 13, 2016

Fair

Today was pretty good.  Casey was tired and he slept in which was nice.  The kids wanted to go on a walk so we walked over to the farmer market and saw Calleen.  It was hot on the way home but we made it.  Casey was up when we got home so we went and got some root beer milk and some bread sticks for lunch.  Casey worked on his car and picked apricots this afternoon, he got a lot done.  Me and Isaac were downstairs and I had my blocks done for my scrappy quilt so I laid them out so now I just have to sew them together, I like how it is turning out. For dinner we went to the fair.  I don't think we will do that again, it was too hard to carry everything.  The fair was fun.  Isaac rode the rides and loved that and Oliver liked the tractors and the animals.  I hope that everyone had a good day and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...