Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Rain

Karen said it looked like rain where she was but I didn't see any clouds and then all of the sounded it just poured rain.  It looked so nice out there and it was so much cooler when I got off work.  Dad has the cold also so we just rested tonight.  Robin good luck going back to work.  I am really glad you took some time off.  You really needed the rest.  This weekend is the kingdom ball in Kamas so I am going up there to help set up and work.  We got T-shirts this year.  I am looking forward to not having to wear the costume.  It is always so hot.  Work wasn't too bad.  Still some drama but I was too busy to do too much today.  I love the pictures Rachel.  The one in the stage coach you should make into a picture.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...