Monday, August 8, 2016

Sick dr.

Today was good. I took the day off. So I scheduled a dr. Apt for my side pain. My dr. Called in sick today so they cancelled my apt. :/ they scheduled me for another 2 weeks out. Walter said just go to insta care so they can figure out what is going on. So I spent the majority of the day in insta care. They took some blood for testing and an ultra sound tomorrow to check for ovarian cysts. He said he wanted to check just to be 100% sure it wasn't a cyst. Hr said its an easy check so its good to know. He thinks it's more intestinal so he gave me a intestinal capping pills and a name of a gastrointestinal doctor just incase the ovarian thing is wrong.

I'm glad lego land was fun! The video of face book was really cute.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...