Thursday, August 11, 2016

Happy Birthday

We went to Pizza Rev for Gary's birthday dinner and walked the mall.  He stayed home from work today and rested.  I think we all got a cold on our trip.  Robin, I am glad you made it back to work in one piece.  I am glad you only had to work one job on your first day back.  I went to work a little early because they were having a big conference and I wanted to make sure all went well.  I left early so that was nice.  I got Oliver some Thomas the Train pull ups.  It looks like he is ready for them.  They had his size and they were on clearance.  Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  That is sweet of you guys.  Have a great Friday.  It is suppose to get hot again.  I was enjoying the cooler weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...