Friday, August 12, 2016

Ready to go!

I am ready for the kingdom ball.  My alarm is set and we will be up there before 9:30.  Dave came over to do laundry tonight.  His apartment is redoing them and ripped them all out at the same time.  We took him out to dinner and bought him some groceries.  Work is good.  The lady that does Zero Harm is going on a 6 week leave of absence.  It is going to be crazy for a while.  I actually think it will be less stress for me to have her on leave.  She has been drama.  Robin, I am glad you won the gold medal.  That is fun.  Rachel, I am sorry that Casey has the cold.  It doesn't last very long so that is good.  It will be nice to have a quiet weekend.  Is the fair this weekend?  I know it is always around dad's birthday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...