Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Kindergarten and Corn

Isaac woke up not feeling great so we just took it easy this morning.  He had his kindergarten assessment at 1 and was doing better by then.  Randy watch the two little ones which was super nice.  I think Isaac did pretty well, I was over filling out paper work so I couldn't see what was going on but it sounded like he did good.  I really like his teacher and the class room was cute, he will have a good year.  Imogene came over to play for a little bit before dinner.  We were watching shows so she just watched with us, we were being boring.  This evening the corn was done so we picked it all.  This was the best year for corn we have ever had.  We husked, blanched and then froze the corn so I hope that it will be good.  We cooked some to eat and it tasted really good.  I was taking pictures of the corn and took some pictures of the apricots and blackberries that Casey has processed, he has been working hard on everything.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...