Thursday, August 25, 2016

Visiting

Good job paying off your washer and dryer Robin, that has to feel good.  Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning which was nice.  We went visiting teaching in the afternoon, I haven't been all summer.  We got home about the same time as Casey so we went and picked up the Jeep and got ice cream.  My visiting teacher came over this evening and then Casey worked on the apricot tree so more.  I think I am going to try making leather tomorrow with the apricot he got.  Last night I finished putting together the Christmas quilt I was working on Saturday.  I like it how it turned out.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...