Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thursday

Well my day was good. We had visitors from graco so we got free pizza for lunch while they went over the 2nd quarter numbers. It was a little boring, but hey the pizza was good. Then after lunch they said that engineering was going to have a meeting with them to go over new products. So it was suppose to be a half hour after lunch. But then they decided to do a quality meeting before that, so our meeting didn't start till about quarter after four. So by the time it was done it was five. Which normally wouldn't have been bad, but I had planned to meet mom and dad in park city for dinner. But the were nice and waited for me to get there even though I was really late. We had dinner and went to Walmart. It was nice. I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...