Thursday, August 25, 2016

One more day

We made it to Friday.  Work was good.  Just really busy.  We met Karen for dinner tonight and the leaves are turning red in the mountains.  I couldn't believe that.  As hot has it has been.  It was so beautiful in Park City.  The weather was perfect.  We went to Carter's while we waiting for Karen.  Ruthie will be excited for that.  I love that popcorn maker.  That is so cute.  Robin that is neat you got some money.  Rachel, I love that quilt.  For not matching up, it sure turned out really cute.  I don't think we are going to spend the night if that is OK.  We haven't taken grandma out for 3 weeks.  I thought we better do that.  Have a great Friday.  Do you realize next weekend is labor day and then the next weekend is Karen's birthday.  Where is the time going.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...