Wednesday, August 24, 2016

No caffeine

I could not sleep last night so I decided I really need to stop drinking cokes.  I tried it today and it went pretty well.  I am sure I will never completely stop but I have been drinking them every day.  That is neat that Isaac went to kindergarten. I am having a hard time being all grown up.  Karen I am sorry they had to poke you twice for your blood this morning.  We went to the pharmacy for the second time on the way home.  They have approved dads meds for his bacterial overgrowth but the insurance approved a lower dosage than the doctor prescribed.  What a mess it has turned out to be.  Rachel that is a lot of food.  I am very impressed.  You are set for the winter.  Way to go.  We are going to meet up with Karen tomorrow night.  I really need to go to Walmart so it will be nice to go there while we are in Park City.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...