Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Seize the day

This morning I was thinking of how summer is almost over and school starts soon so I decided to seize the day and I was going to take the kids to tonys grove.  The kids were grumpy and it was hard to get them going so I was like it isn't going to happen.  I did get everyone in the car and just was going to go in the park.  Isaac wanted to go hiking so I thought just go up the canyon a ways.  But I started driving and I decided to just go for it.  So we went to Tony's Grove and we had a really fun time.  It was nice and cool up their.  Oliver kept falling so he is bunged up.  When we came home the girls next door were outside and wanted to play so their came over for a bit.  They were kind of wild and we were tired so I sent them home.  Casey had scouts tonight so he was busy.  I hope that everyone has a better day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...