Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Plan in place

It was a big busy day today.  Work was good and then we met Karen in Park City and went grocery shopping and got paint to paint the pumpkins at Karen's house.  We got home and I got the tickets for the train.  There were only 50 left.  That was close.  It is the 5:30 train.  The 4:00 one was sold out and so were all the tickets for Saturday.  I love the Halloween bowl you made Rachel.  I really like them.  They are fun to make and I use them all the time.  They are perfect for Ruthie's toys because they are soft and won't hurt her.  Not much else to report.  Robin do you want to go to lunch with us on Friday?  I wasn't sure what your schedule looked like.  Have a great Thursday.  Drive safe tomorrow Rachel.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...