Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bowels

Everyone woke up happy this morning and it was so nice.  I took Oliver and Ruth to the fun park for story time.  During the part when they read book Ruthie kept crawling across the room and out the door and then Oliver started doing it, it was crazy.  It was a fun time and I am glad that we went.  It was my day to carpool, I like picking them up and hearing about their day.  It was a pretty afternoon and we were able to play outside for a while.  Casey wanted to watch a movie so after dinner we started to watch Harry Potter and the boys seemed to like it.  Thanks for having us come down, we are excited.  I finished a huge Halloween bowl last night.  I wanted to have a candy bowel but I think that it might be a little to large.  I put Ruthie's toys in it and I want to make more big ones, they are handy.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...