Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday

We took grandma out to lunch today and then came home and just vegged.  I have to admit I took a huge nap.  It felt really nice. Robin, I am go glad you get some time off of Scheels.  Good luck tomorrow at work.  Just go in and do your work and go home.  They aren't worth it.  I have decided that.  Cover you back because no one else will.  My week is going to be drama as well.  Rachel is coming down on Friday for Casey's birthday.  Can you take Friday off?  Well everyone have a great Monday.  It is suppose to be stormy.  I love watching the storms come in from my window at work.  Karen, I am glad you had a quiet day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...