Monday, October 17, 2016

Plan?

Karen and I were working on meals for the weekend and weren't sure what the plan was.  She does have 4 free tickets to go see Jeykl and Hyde.  I wasn't sure if you wanted to stay down here Friday to go shooting and then go to the train ride or ride the train on Saturday.  So many options.  We could ride the train on Friday and then come down to SLC on Saturday to shoot.  Today I had no drama and it was really nice.  I just worked and I am getting caught back up.  It feels so nice.  It rained here this morning but it was nice this evening.  Today was boss' day but I am going to bring treats in the morning.  My boss was in Lego Land today.  Have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...