Thursday, November 17, 2016

Better

Today was a lot better and the kids were feeling better.  It felt so nice taking Isaac to school with the new snow and the cool air.  The kids were excited about the snow.  We played outside for a bit in the morning and had fun.  Ruthie loves to eat the snow.  After school Isaac went over to Henry's to play and had fun.  The made brownies and played in the snow.  I put Ruthie down for a nap and me and Oliver watched mighty machines.  When Isaac came home we did homework and then made the clay beads.  Mine didn't turn out very good but we will keep on trying.  Me and Isaac also made the dirt pudding with worms, thanks Mom.  My visiting teacher came this evening and it was good to visit.  I made a huge zipper pouch I am going to keep my hand sewing in.  I am almost done with two little ones also.  I ordered an electric toothbrush and it came today.  I am hoping it will help my gums.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...