Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My computer's back

I have my computer back and it is working a lot better.  Today was so warm, it felt like summer, it was nice.  This morning Henry's Mom volunteered at school so I watched her little kids, they are about the same age as our kids.  They were good and it was fun.  It was my turn for the carpool so I picked up the kids.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that is fun.  I am making thanksgiving pot holders.  As usual I am making too many but the are quick and fun.  Casey had scouts tonight so we walked the hobby lobby and got some new beads.  Casey thought of getting clay to make beads so we got that.  We are going to try to make some tomorrow.  Poor Oliver and Ruthie have caught Isaac's cold.  Oliver had a fever tonight when we were getting ready for bed.  We gave him some medicine and it broke pretty fast.  I guess winter will be here soon, I don't know if we are ready. :)

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...