Monday, November 14, 2016

Moon

So we went outside to see the moon and it didn't look that different to me.  It is suppose to be the biggest until 2035.  I thought it would look huge like it does in Joe vs the Volcano.  Rachel, you made me tired just reading your blog.  You are one busy mom.  Karen, I am glad your day went well.  Mind was good also.  Robin, we are meeting at the valley fair mall tomorrow night for dinner.  Are you free to join us?  Saturday we are going to Logan to buy food for Thanksgiving.  Thanks Karen for coming with us.  Robin are you working on Saturday?  I figure Scheels will start scheduling a lot of days since everyone quit again.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  Dad is going to the dentist for a checkup tomorrow afternoon.  Dad and Isaac have a bet on who will be the bravest.  That is the picture with Isaac shaking hands with grandpa and looking very serious.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...