Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dinner

We met up with Kay, Jeff, Julie, Angela and Hayden.  It was nice to visit.  Jeff showed us all his pictures of his fish.  It was 36 inches long.  He had a really good time.  Kay is doing good.  Angela is going to name her baby Maddex.  Everyone is excited to hook up for Bingo.  Work was busy, I drove today because dad had to go to the dentist.  Tell Isaac he was really brave.  I am sorry that Oliver and Ruthie are sick.  That is just miserable, teething and a cold.  You might be in for a long week.  I am glad your computer is fixed.  Robin, I love your snowman.  Karen good luck with the snow.  I am so not ready for that one.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...