Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Suck at home

Poor Oliver and Ruthie fevered in the night and didn't feel well.  So we just took it easy today and stayed at home which made for a long day.  It is hard to stay entertained inside.  When Isaac came home we did his homework and then we made more necklaces.  Ruthie loves them and Isaac loves to make them.  It feels good to use up all the beads that we have had forever.  Isaac had a dentist appointment and it went good, he was really brave and got a new spacer in.  Imogene came and played for a little bit, they jumped on the trampoline but it was so cold they came in and colored.  It was Randy's birthday today and he couldn't meet for dinner until 7 by that time Oliver was grumpy so I stayed home with him and the rest went.  They had fun and brought me home a sandwich.  I forgot to say Isaac and Henry tell a lot of jokes so I pulled out his joke book to learn some new ones.  He read them all by himself, I was blow away.  He is really picking reading up.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...