Thursday, December 29, 2016

Holiday

Well I hate to rub it in but I am on holiday now until Tuesday.  I am pretty excited about that one.  I took off 2 hours early and used some PTO.  I just didn't want to work anymore.  I am getting bad.  We went to Toys R Us to find Ruthie's present but they didn't have it but Rachel helped me find one at Target.  I made tacos for dinner and they tasted so good.  Robin, I hope your neck gets feeling better soon.  I just love those sayings you find.  They make me laugh.  I am excited to pick up the kids for a couple of days.  I hope they don't get too bored with just Grandpa and me.  I am sure we will have a fun time.  I have lots of ideas.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...