Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thursday

Today was good, we are starting to get a routine and it has been nice.  We did do the tie dye shirts today and they turned out really cute.  It was so pretty outside we played in the snow for a while.  Isaac's face was really red afterwards and I thought it was because he eats a lot of snow but Casey said he probably got sunburned.  I didn't think about sun screen.  I was folding laundry and Isaac and Oliver were wearing the laundry hampers on their heads and running around.  I only got a picture of Isaac.  We are meeting Mom and Dad tomorrow and dropping off the kids.  It will be fun for everyone, thanks Mom and Dad.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...