Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Felt like Monday

It really felt like Monday to me.  Work was OK, they gave the lady her 1st written notice at work and she left right afterwards.  It was a quiet day for me.  I got to work at 7 this morning so I left at 3:00.  I didn't want to stay late.  Rachel I love that ladder.  That is so beautiful.  You are going to love that.  I was looking at the pictures and I don't think we bought enough paper rolls for Isaac.  We might have to get a couple more of those.  :)  We did go to the mall after work to look at phones.  Sprint no longer has 2 year contracts and you have to buy your own phone.  So we are going to have to get dad a new phone here soon.  I did go to Children's place to spend my coupons.  I still have one left.  So what are the plans for this weekend?  I was thinking tomorrow is Wednesday so we better come up with a plan.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...