Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday

Today was back to normal.  I cleaned up the tree and spent all day cleaning up the house.  Thank you for all the fun toys, the kids love them all and it was fun to have them home to play with them.  We would open them up, play with them and then find a home.  We haven't gone through everything yet so it will give us something to do tomorrow.  We did go sledding before lunch and that was fun.  We did it for an hour and then the kids got cold.  Ruthie hated it the whole time and wasn't very happy.  It was a pretty day though.  Casey cleaned the van and helped neighbors shovel their walks.  He also made me a quilt ladder which was really nice.  He and Isaac stained it tonight so they can put it together tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...