Monday, December 26, 2016

Monday

I am glad you had a nice day Rachel.  I love after Christmas, it is fun to play with all the new toys.  We slept in and then went out to visit Grandma.  Oh my word.  She is bruised from her head to her toes.  She looked really bad and they said she was looking a lot better.  We brought in lunch and we talked and then she laid down.  I am really worried about her.  We stayed for awhile and talked with Jani.  I did get some new gossip.  Kristen is pregnant.  I didn't think they would have any more.  I didn't know if you knew that Lisa was pregnant also.  We dusted all the snow off my car which was a lot and then just did laundry and vegged.  I am so glad I only have to work 3 days this week.  I hope it is really quiet and I get a lot done.  Thanks again for such a wonderful time.  I love looking at the pictures.  WE had a really fun time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...