Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Wednesday

How is your neck Robin, I have been worried about you.  I am glad that you gave Rickie his quilt and that he likes it, good job.  Thanks for calling Mom and making plans, they kids are excited.  Today was good.  Ruthie slept in late and we just went slow.  We did some of the science experiments that Isaac's teacher gave him and they were fun.  We also did some of the crafts that santa brought.  We went to the hobby lobby and got some white shirts but never tye dyed, we will do it tomorrow.  It was a really pretty day outside so we played in the snow for a while and built a snowman.  Casey worked late tonight and we met him at Costa vida for dinner which was fun.  They called me to be the second counselor in the young women's, it should be fun.  I finished Mom's quilt last night and was able to wash it today and I love how it turned out.  Tonight I am going to make the pillow cases.

Love
Rachel

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...