Friday, January 6, 2017

Schools out forever

They had another snow day today since it was so cold, it was -25.  We had a fun day and it is nice not to have to rush in the morning.  I did need to get out of the house so we went to the bounce n slide place.  It was fun and good to have everyone run around for a while.  I was going to go grocery shopping afterwards but the kids were tired so we just went home.  Isaac wanted to go to the martial art class again.  Tonight was Judo and it is more like wrestling.  He said that he liked the kicking one more so we will try that again on Monday.  I think we will keep trying both to see what he likes better.  Isaac made a lego and wanted to show Grandma so we talked to her for a while, thanks again Mom, you are the best.  I am glad that you are getting a snow blower Karen, it will make the winter a lot better.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...