Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I hate meetings

WEll I had to set up a web ex for a big fancy meeting and it wouldn't work the whole time.  It was so stressful and embarassing.  I hate doing those kinds of things.  Rachel that is a lot of snow.  I can't believe that.  We didn't get any snow all day but it looks like it is snow now.  Robin was right just in time for her to go home.  Robin, I am glad you are getting time to get work done.  That always feels so nice.  We did go to Sam's after work and get drugs.  It was nice to walk around.  I am glad that Isaac's teeth checked out. He should be loosing some soon.  I love Oliver's train.  Way to go Rachel.  Karen I am glad you didn't get as much snow.  I am glad that tomorrow is Thursday.  I am so ready for the weekend.  It is suppose to clear out for a couple of days.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...