Saturday, January 7, 2017

Nice Day

We had a nice day.  We slept in and then Karen came down and we went to lunch and she got a snow blower.  It is a really nice one.  I think it will work perfect for her.  We took it up to Kamas and played with it for a few minutes.  We came home and the jeep acted funny.  Dad thinks it is a fuel sensor so we went to Oriellys and everyone said that was what it was.  We did get it analyzed yet because it was snowing and we were freezing.  Gary looked it up and it looks like you have to jack the car up to replace it.  With all the snow and slush I think we will take it in on Monday.  Rachel, I hope you are surviving the weather.  It looks like you are getting hammered again.  Your house might be a snow fort before you know it.  Not much else to report.  Be safe out there.  Robin, I hope all is well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...