Monday, February 27, 2017

I am ready for Spring

Make it go away.  I am ready to play in the grass.  I had a nice day today and work went fast.  I think I got a lot of sleep because I felt a lot better today.  WOW Rachel that bed is amazing.  Casey is so talented.  Oliver is going to love it for sure.  Are we going to have a paint party to paint it?  We are fine coming up there this weekend.  Dad got his electronic kit today in the mail to work on his lights for his terrarium and he needs his anti static mat.  He is super excited for that.  I got my taxes done tonight so dad is going to call Tom and get them going.  Not much else to report from our end.  I always feel like a big weight is off me when I get my taxes organized.  Everyone have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...