Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday

Last night Casey started working on the train bed and has a lot done.  Right now he has the two sides cute out and working on the front and back.  It is looking good.  We went to church today and the kids were terrors at sacrament meeting which is hard.  Oliver did end up going to nursery and Isaac went to his class and they both did good.  I had to teach a lesson on how we can find comfort when people die, it was depressing but it shouldn't have been I guess.  We found Oliver's Thomas pull ups and he has wanted to wear them which is good.  After church I just had him naked and Isaac smelled something so we knew that Oliver had to poop.  Oliver wanted his diaper on but I ran him to the potty and he pooped.  So we went to Walmart and got him a prize, he picked out a front end loader and Isaac said he needed a prize so he got a lego.  He built the whole thing by himself, I didn't even help, crazy.  I hope that everyone has a good week, I can't believe it is almost March.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...