Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday

It seems to snow every time you want to do something fun Karen, I am sorry you had to miss your class.  Today was good.  I had a staples rebate card so we went to the fabric store this morning and got some white fabric and then we went to Lee's.  Somebody thought Ruthie was 18 months old and I was like no she is just a year but then it made me think and she is almost that old :(  Ron was having a mardi gras lunch where he cooks really delicious food.  Casey had to work but I took the kids down and had some food.  Isaac ate the breaded catfish and loved them.  It was fun but hot and crazy with the kids but I am glad that we went.  Then Jenn came by and we talked for a bit.  I had young women's tonight and we had to deliver flyers to the villas, it was cold but fun to walk around.  Casey took the kids to the jump zone and the had a really fun time.  Everyone try to stay warm, it is cold.

Love
Rachel


Oliver was cold so he was getting warm by the fire


She was whistling with the straw and thought that she was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...