Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday

Today I got up early and went running, it felt good and was fun to do.  I took the little kids to story time and they had the ballet come so it was crowded.  I need to go more often.  Ruthie loves the slide their and today she went down by herself, she is a wild women.  She went a lot and stood in line and then went down.  We went to Sam's for lunch and got a couple of things.  When Ruthie was sleeping we finished up the Carbonite delight and it didn't look at all like the pictures, I failed.  We played outside for a bit and then too Isaac to Judo.  Oliver fell asleep in the car, we have been waking him up but we just let him sleep tonight.  We got a ton of packages today which was fun.  My fabric and Casey's climbing stuff came and then Mom's package for the boys came, thank you so much.  I got a frame for my embroidery, it isn't perfect but it is nice to have it on the wall. I am excited for tomorrow, thanks for meeting us.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...