Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday

I forgot to say that I love your board also Robin, you are very talented.  Mom Isaac was telling me he thought it would be funner to have you come up to our house but we can still go down if you want too.  He is funny, thanks for talking to the boys, they loved it.  We got a lot of snow up here also.  The guy who usually snow blows our driveway was having problems so I did it before school.  Isaac had a good day at school.  After Ruthies nap and homework Isaac wanted to go to the bounce and slide so we went.  It was fun and Oliver even went on the big slides near the end and loved it.  He kept climbing to the top and then just climbing down but finally was brave and went down the slide.  We brought Isaac's martial art outfit and I was going to have him change and then drop him off but he forgot his pants so we just skipped it.  We got panda for dinner and the kids loved that.  Then we went to Lowes to get the hardware for the bed.  Casey is making good progress.  Everyone have a great night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...