Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Wednesday

Lame about your computer Robin, that sucks.  Karen how is your car?  Mom I hope that you have a fun mini vacation, I hope that you are feeling better.  We had a pretty good day.  Oliver was grumpy, i think that he is growing and it hurts.  Isaac had a empowered kids presentation at school where they talk about child abuse and what the kids should do.  They invited parents to come so I went and took the little kids.  The kids did really good being quiet and it was a good presentation and Isaac liked having us at the school.  After lunch we watched trolls, did homework and then Isaac went to martial arts.  After dinner we bought some paint for the train bed, it is coming together.  I didn't take any pictures today, sorry.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...