Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Cooking

I should of explained the science fair.  We cut up spam in four pieces and then put sugar, Parmesan cheese and salt on three and nothing on one to see if the different substances affect the decomposition rate.  We wrote our hypothesis and our procedure and then have a chart that we write what we observe everyday.  It has been fun.  Our new microwave came today and that was fun.  For young women we were having a make and share tonight and I was worried the girls wold forgot so I made a couple of things.  The kids were grumpy this morning and it was fun to cook and made them happier.  My visiting teacher came and visited and she is nice.  I am potty training Oliver.  Yesterday he did pretty good but did poop and pee on the floor.  Today he just wanted to pee in his diaper but I said he could have a prize if he didn't and went in the potty.  He didn't do great but we are just going to keep trying.  Young womens was fun and all the girls brought things so we  ate and talked.  Thanks Mom for all the cute clothes for the kids.  I did laundry today and put everything away and they were really cute.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...