Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday

Well, I made it back to work today.  I had to go in early but the roads were good so that was nice.  That is weird you didn't have power today.  You would have thought yesterday it would have happened.  I guess is doesn't matter because you got some time off.  Tom finished our taxes today and that was nice.  Dad will pick them up tomorrow.  WE are even getting money back so that is really nice.  YEAH.  I was wondering how Ruthie liked her crib.  I thought it looked really nice in there.  Not too much else going on with us.  We went to the store on our way home and dad said fruit sounded good so I bought some strawberries, bananas, grapes and angel food cake.  Topped it all with whip cream.  It was a good dinner.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...