Sunday, March 5, 2017

Not ready to go back

It was really windy here today also.  Robin that will give you a bad headache.  I am sorry.  There isn't anything worse.  We could have dropped off something.  I am sorry I didn't know.  We took the kids to liberty park this morning and we had a really nice time.  We fed ducks, run up the hill and rolled back down and then went and explored all the ways the water will come down the fountains when it warms up.  Ruthie wouldn't go to the car when we were ready to go.  She kept walking the other way.  It was so cute.   It was windy and I didn't think we would last very long but we were there a long time.  Dad drove the van around so we didn't have to walk back facing the wind.  That really helped.  We came home and Oliver and Ruth and Grandpa napped and we just played.  It was a nice day.  It did start snowing on our way home from dropping off the kids.  When we got the 5th south and 39 there was a huge road block and of course we tried to have them let us in.  They said it was a criminal investigation and we would have to go around.  We weren't sure we would make it into our apartment but we went around and was able to get in.  I had dreams of spending hours at Walmart.  Be care in the snow tomorrow.  I am so not ready to go back.  I have to go in early to set up a class.  That might be fairly brutal.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...