Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thursday

Robin, that sounds great.  Thank you so much for coming up and painting.  It will be fun.  Good luck tomorrow Karen, I hope that it goes smoothly.  Today Oliver was so grumpy, he is driving me crazy.  Luckily it was a nice day and we spent all day out in the backyard and that makes him happier.  Isaac forgot his backpack this morning so I had to run home and bring it back to him.  I had quilt group at my house today and it went pretty good.  Isaac gets grumpy because he isn't the center of attention but it is fun to see what everyone is working on and talk for a while.  We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening outside.  Imogene came and played for a little bit.  When Casey came home he got out his climbing stuff and had the kids try climbing the apricot tree.  They had a lot of fun and it will be fun to do this summer.  It was late so we just went to panda for dinner and then put the kids to bed.  Good luck tomorrow and I hope that everyone has a good Friday.

Love
Rachel


Oliver's potty training team






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...