Sunday, March 5, 2017

Painting

I hope that your power stays on tonight Karen.  I am sorry you have a headache Robin, I am glad that you rested.  Thanks Mom and Dad for taking the kids, they had a blast.  As soon as we got in the car to go home Isaac said that he missed you already.  We painted while the kids were gone and it feels nice to get things done.  We finished Ruthie's room and I love it, thanks for the color recommendation Robin.  We put her crib in the closet, I thought it would be warmer.  What do you guys think?  We have almost finished the train bed also.  We just need to put the blue and gold finishing touches on.  I didn't take a great pictures, it was too dark.  Thanks you guys for everything.  Love you.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...