Monday, March 6, 2017

Decorations

I am glad that you got to work on your quilt Robin, I hope that you feel better.  We had crappy weather up here also.  I was talking with Mom and Dad and we were thinking of going to the Great Basin for our vacation this summer, does that sound fun to everyone.  It is close and cheap and a fun time.  I put up all the decals in the kids rooms and I love them.  The kids rooms look so good and it made me really happy to have a nice room for all of them.  Thanks for all your help.  Oliver's train hanger came today Mom and it is really cute, thank you.  We moved Oliver's bed into his room and Robin is going to come up and help us finished painting the details on, we are lost on how to do it.  Oliver had a doctor's appointment this morning and he is doing great.  He is 29.8 # 25% and 37" 30%.  We went to Lee's for a prize and got him a drink.  I had a dentist appointment this afternoon so Casey left work early and watched the kids and took Isaac to martial arts.  My teeth are good and my gums were even a little better with the electric toothbrush.  Casey was working on the bed so me and Ruthie picked up Isaac.  After dinner we set up Isaac's science fair experiment.  I hope that it is fun for him.  Everyone have a good night and stay warm.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...