Thursday, April 27, 2017

Eyes

Rachel you are sure under a lucky star.  Way to go with the mail.  Robin, I love your gang sign.  That is so funny.  That picture of Isaac should be blown up.  It is so cute.  Ruthie's hair is darling.  We left work early and went to the eye doctor.  Our eyes are both doing good.  Dad is starting with a cataract in one of his eyes but nothing bad.  We both had dilated eyes all night.  I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon.  It was wonderful.  I think the plan for Saturday is go sign up for a quilt class and then go to the Leonardo.  Robin do you work on Saturday?  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...