Monday, April 24, 2017

Interesting

Robin, I love your makeup and your plague you made for Ruth.  You are very gifted.  The new girl started today and she is going to be really good.  Just as I was getting settled this morning one of the administrative assistants in the admin office told me she was quitting.  Just one day without drama would have been nice.  Oh well.  I will survive, I am sure.  I am loving our TV.  That is fun.  Karen, I can't believe you have snow.  This is such weird weather.  It rained here all day.  Rachel, I hope they came and got the engine OK.  Not much else to report from my end.  Tomorrow night is our last art class.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...