Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday

We only got bills in the mail today so it was a normal day again.  Isaac has been waking up and wanting me to fix his sheets every night.  It was at 4:30 last night and I don't think he fell asleep again.  Casey saw him upstairs at 6 and they watched shows until Casey left for work.  Isaac was in a really good mood all day even being tired.  I babysat this morning which was fun.  Oliver was super grumpy all day.  I have decided he can only have his binki at night now, nothing in the day.  It is making him too grumpy.  After they left we went to shopko and got some new underwear from Oliver so we can hit potty training again and I got some new socks and a bra.  This afternoon Oliver woke Ruthie up so we decided to get out of the house and went to jump zone.  It is under new management and we had to buy jumping sock, sock with non slip stuff on the bottom.  It was fun and the kids love it their.  Casey worked overtime and when he got home we went to Al's to get a thing for his rock climbing and then got some hamburgers for dinner.  It was fun.  Thanks for hanging out with us tomorrow.  We will probably leave around 10.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...