Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Rainy days

It really rained here all day.  It was so pretty to watch the storms come in.  Work was good.  It is still busy but I don't feel so stressed.  Robin I am sorry you are losing a person at your work.  Rachel, I wonder why Ruthie isn't sleeping.  She didn't look sick in her pictures.  They both look so serious while they are painting.  They are cute.  Tonight was our last art class.  It was a really nice time.  I think it is has rained every Tuesday we have had class.  It should clear up now because we don't have any more classes.  I am glad she paid you Rachel for babysitting.  That is quilt show money for sure.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...