Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Rainy days

It really rained here all day.  It was so pretty to watch the storms come in.  Work was good.  It is still busy but I don't feel so stressed.  Robin I am sorry you are losing a person at your work.  Rachel, I wonder why Ruthie isn't sleeping.  She didn't look sick in her pictures.  They both look so serious while they are painting.  They are cute.  Tonight was our last art class.  It was a really nice time.  I think it is has rained every Tuesday we have had class.  It should clear up now because we don't have any more classes.  I am glad she paid you Rachel for babysitting.  That is quilt show money for sure.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...