Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Spoiled

Thank you Karen and Robin so much for being so generous and amazing.  You guys are the best.  This morning we had a package from Robin with the cute string art and some puzzle boxes for the kids.  Then Karen sent gift cards to the kids favorite places, they were pretty excited.  Thank you so much.  Today was a busy day.  I forgot it was the day to wear the shirt for the little boy with cancer so I washed and dried it fast and we got it done in time for school.  I took the little kids to the fun park and it was good to get out of the house but Oliver was kind of grumpy.  This afternoon blew by and then it was time for martial arts.  They asked everyone to buy their sparring gear so I bought what he needed today.  The we went to the cheese factory and got a snack.  Casey was working late so I picked up Isaac and we all met up at Panada for dinner, thank you again Karen.  Isaac was in heaven.  Afterwards Casey went up to Randy's and is working on Kelly's car.  Thanks again you guys.  Love you.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...