Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tuesday

Ruthie did not sleep last night and Isaac woke up two times so me and Casey were tired today. I may have been a little grumpy but I was trying not to bet.  I watched two kids this morning and she paid me which was fun.  After lunch we did homework and then Isaac wanted to play so me and Oliver watched a show and I fell asleep and felt a bit better afterwards.  Casey had scouts and Oliver wanted to go so he went with Casey and I took the other two to the hobby lobby to get some more string to make necklaces.  It was fun to get out of the house.  Then Casey texted me and said that Oliver was done so we picked him up and then went on a walk since it had stopped raining.  I had young women and it was a stake camp activity and they started early so I went a little late which was fine.  It was a long one also but it was good to talk with people.  Have a good night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...