Saturday, June 10, 2017

Free Dump Day

We had a really nice day today in Kamas.  WE helped Karen with her yard and took some stuff to free dump day.  It was really windy but it was fun to be outside.  I tried killing weeds using vinegar.  I am excited to see how that works.  We came home and west bound I80 is closed for 30 days by foothill.  Everyone has to get off on I215.  Very interesting.  I would hate to see it in the morning during rush hour.  We are going to go see grandma tomorrow.  I am so sorry that Oliver is sick.  I hope he gets feeling better really soon.  Robin, I hope you had a wonderful day not working.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...