Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday

Today was good.  The kids slept in and then I babysat.  I had six kids all morning which is a lot of work but it went good and I think that they had a fun time.  Stephanie invited me to join her book group so I am going to try that which should be fun.  It was another hot one so we hung out in the basement in the afternoon.  Isaac went to martial arts but his stomach was hurting him near the end.  He seemed better after dinner.  We tried to weed for a while but the kids were tired so we didn't get too much done but we will keep working on it.  Everyone have a good Tuesday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...