Sunday, June 4, 2017

Kindle fire

So I tried dad's kindle fire for my games and it works really nice so I am all set up again.  Dad cleaned up the Ipad and it is working better also.  Grandma didn't want us to come out today because Dirk was there so we just vegged all day.  We watched the Incredibles and I like that movie.  I am excited for the zoo as well.  It is going to be rough going back to work.  I only worked one day as well.  At least I am not working a full week this week as well.  Not much else going on with us.  I like that Marco Polo app.  That is fun.  Everyone have a safe Monday.  Robin, I hope work goes OK for you.  Do you have to sit right by Megan now or can you move your desk a little bit away from her.  With two people gone, I thought it might give you space to move things around so you aren't right on top of her.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...